Acronym's first Gore-Tex jacket collab in an incredibly rare eggplant colorway. This jacket marks the first of a long lasting partnership between Acronym and Gore-Tex and has everything expected of Errolson Hugh’s technical design ethos that was set in stone early on in his career. This is by far one of the most sought after pieces for any Errolson or technical garment collector today.
- Gore-Tex XCR 3 layer bonded fabric. 80% Nylon 20% PTFE (Gore-Tex Membrane)
- Magnetic headphone holder on hood
- Adjustable elastic interior sling to wear jacket when off body
- Water proof zippers
- Green tag on side designed by Stash the notorious graffiti artist (thanks @thomasrampino <3
- Looped hooking Panel on Side
- Armpit ventilation zips
- Made in Europe
- Removable snow skirt
- Original retail $1200
- Color: Eggplant
Size: M (Fits M-L)
(Pit2Pit: 23")(Length: 27")
Condition: Great condition for age with only flaw being wear in the neck area (check detailed photos). Most of these jackets you see online are completely delaminated., so this is in spectacular condition given that.